Home » , , , , » Are you college jock-friendly? For some reason, I am.

Are you college jock-friendly? For some reason, I am.

I don't know what it is. Maybe because I am polite, or maybe because I look safe enough. I usually am very friendly with people. Jocks or not, I hung out with them in High School and College. There were no bullies (at least in my case) who made fun of me or took advantage of me. I simply got along with all kinds of guys.

One thing that I am curious about is that why would jocks hang out with me. They seem to even act as big brothers to me, protecting me from harm. If anyone made fun of me (no one did), I felt as if one call to any of my college jock friends would intimidate the heck out of anyone who dared.

I guess I was lucky that way. Some people don't have the same experience. They were bullied and even sometimes, taken advantage of. Most of the jocks I knew had bigger hearts than you can imagine. It just didn't show judging from their exterior. But in all honesty, jocks can be great buddies. You still have to pick 'em though. Some are just downright bullies.

To all my jock friends, thanks! This one is for you!